Tuesday, November 25, 2008

i resign...

This morning i got an email from my boss.. its clear now that i'll be leaving FX and Unisys..
Unisys MSC Sdn Bhd is the first place i had my experience in working environment.. I had fun and i learn so much.. So i would like to thank all my managers and my bosses for having me here and giving me the opportunity to be part of the company.




ini adalah testing room, if i'm not here than maybe i'm in the chat room.. wakaka..


did u see the wall-E head.. its not wall-E, its ET.. nope its not the ET-go-home thingy.. its ET camera..

these are the 3 most used workstation.. see all the bersepah2, thats my work.. i even put the "JANGAN KEMAS" sign.. wahaahahha... yes2, i use all 3 workstations at one time, and slides myself to shift workstation.. i love my job.. sigh...

this is my cubic.. see all the very besepah2, yeah its me..

kenape saye suke keje saye.. kenape saye suke keje saye.. sbb keje saye beeessssttttt..
kenape saye resign.. kenape saye resign.. sbb saye mmmm.. sbb...
sbb husband saye nak kete cherry..
.
.
.
.
wakakaka...

4 comments:

myheart said...

kete cherry?..ko beli ceri kat giant bebanyak pastu ko tabur kat kete ko..jadikla kete cherry pastu soh abg jasin bawak.w.aahaha

yaya said...

uiiii membazir la tabur kt kete.. bek aku makan.. ade gak pekdah..

Sarah said...

waa...ko tester ke?...nape resign? keje baru?

yaya said...

haah keje baru kt tmpt baru yg lagi besar dan best bangat..