Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Satu hari yang merah..

I'm so happy this moment. Apart from successfully breaking the idiot shell around me and able to complete my work task, i just take a peek at one of my bestfriend's wedding pictures. Though i dont attend the wedding due to some ER matters, i'm happy for my friend that i heard the wedding went well.
Knowing now that they are married, ...do conceive quickly..

.
.
so that we can bring our children to midvalley for a shopping trip..

.
Just cant wait for that day. Hahahaha....

.
Here is some of the pics i grab..



pak pak kepung kepung

cila!! awat hang tembun no!!!..

Merah Makngah!!!
psst... fit, banner tu ko gantung kt mane skarang ni...



2 comments:

CiLaa said...

yaya..purple la..bkn merah..

ermm i'm getting gemok day to day..huhh

myheart said...

aku tatau mane letak banner tu..awat?ko nak ke?..hehehe