Wednesday, August 13, 2008

kisah seorang shoppaholic - anna sui wallet





my effort in finding bonia wallet that match my bonia handbag comes to an end when i bought this.. i just happen to come across this cute thing while on my way for lunch at street mall.
looking at my then wallet decrepit, i chose to buy this creamy white anna sui..
of course the flower details are not embroidered, after all it cost me only Rm 30.00 but its painted on cotton piece.. i wouldnt have bought it if its pvc. very well made, there's three coice of color including brown and black.. but this caught my eyes first.
its convenient as it have 3 basic compartment ~ cards, notes and coins.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
well maybe i'd be still looking for the bonia wallet, after all i am a shoppaholic.

No comments: